The benefits of studying in the UK
- The UK institutions consistently rank among the best in the world and qualifications are internationally valued and recognised.
- The UK undertakes 5 per cent of the world’s scientific research and produces 14 per cent of the world’s most frequently cited papers.
- UK institutions offer flexibility of choice and enable you to blend academic and vocational courses of your choice.
- The teaching and study methodology used in the UK give you the freedom to be creative and develop skills sets and confidence.
- As a student you get the opportunity to be taught by the world's leading academics and experts; you also benefit from their constant academic support.
- UK degrees can be tailored to your interests and often include specialised modules.
The UK education system is flexible, so you can study in a way that suits your lifestyle and career aspirations. When you study in the UK you meet people from different nationalities, sharing their backgrounds and discovering new perspectives.
Financing an international education is always difficult. The best approach includes lots of preparation, careful analysis of your budget, and hard work in researching and applying for scholarships. There are a variety of scholarships and loans available to students who wish to study in the UK.
Degrees and qualifications from UK higher education institutions are known around the world as high quality and world class. This standard of excellence is set by some of the older universities with recognizable names, such as Oxford and Cambridge, but the tradition carries through to many of the universities and colleges throughout the UK. When looking for work in the future, this can be a great selling point in your favour!
England Knows How To Treat International Students
England is one of the most popular countries to travel to for the purpose of earning an education. Generations of international students have come to England for their educations, which means that English universities have decades of experience in working with international students. That means you’ll get the red carpet treatment from the time you start applying until you walk across the stage for your degree.
Top Universities of UK
- University of Oxford
- University of Cambridge
- Imperial College London
- UCL (University College London)
- University of Edinburgh
- The University of Manchester
- University of Bristol
- The University of Warwick
- King’s College London (KCL)